Released at the start of 2016, the app has since been downloaded over 125,000 times in the UK, with over 150,000 Young Voices branded selfies taken. The app’s ‘Find My Child’ feature alleviates parents’ issue of locating their child by allowing them to pinpoint the exact location of each school within the choir.
– A purpose built tool to alleviate the pain points in their customer journey
– An in-app photo wall, enabling users to share and relive their experience
– An in-app shop, with relevant products tailored to each individual user
– Unrivalled Mobile engagement with the Young Voices brand – before, at, and after the show
– Previously unavailable data and analytics on preferences and behaviour of event attendees
– A new revenue stream opened up, allowing Young Voices to monetise their most engaged customers
LiveStyled’s Customer Success team worked with Young Voices to devise a plan that would identify, and introduce the app to all points of interaction within the customer journey. From on-stage announcements to app-specific landing pages and targeted email campaigns, We helped turn the app in to a story of success.
The complex logistics of adding 50+ schools a night to the app and dealing with changes to location requires both flawless communication and slick processes. The knowledge and pragmatic approach of LiveStyled coupled with the excellence of the Young Voices team ensured that the experience delighted each and every user.